[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Meta-cognition

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu May 23 01:24:11 EDT 2019

Namaste,
To clarify, prAbhAkarA-s also hold cognition is self revealing. Perhaps
Anand ji meant bhATTa mImAmsa.
In advaita, cognition (vRtti) being insentient, does not reveal itself, the
cognition of cognition is by the sAkshi.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Wed, 22 May 2019, 08:19 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <