[Advaita-l] My article for Shankara Jayanthi

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 10 09:43:58 EDT 2019

 Dear Sri Jaldharji,
I  thank  you  from  the  bottom  of  the  heart  for  your  kind words " I tolerate  your presence  here ".with respectful namaskars,sreenivasa murthy

    On Friday, 10 May, 2019, 12:14:59 pm IST, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 On Fri, 10 May 2019, sreenivasa murthy via Advaita-l wrote:

> Do  you  find  any thing  in  my  understanding,which I have shared in
> this  forum  for  many  years , which  is  not  in  tune  with  the
> genuine  teaching  of  Vedanta as found in Sri Shankara's commentaries
> leading  to  Atmajnana ?Please tell me .

Many of the things you have written are fine (which is why I continue to
tolerate your presence here) but there is much else in "the  genuine
teaching  of  Vedanta as found in Sri Shankara's commentaries" which you
omit.  This will give a distorted picture of what Advaita Vedanta actually
asks of us.