[Advaita-l] Whether darkness is bhava - Vivarana Prameya Samgraha of Shri Vidyaranya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:33:31 EDT 2019

In the above, especially the 'outside' tamas, we have the shruti pramana
for 'tamas' being a bhaava padaartha like sun, moon, etc.

Hari Om V Subrahmanian ji,

Which one exactly is Shruti Pramana for 'tamas' being a bhava padarth like
sun, moon?

Regards,
Sudhanshu.

On Tue 7 May, 2019, 20:22 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <