[Advaita-l] A short explanation on 'adhanDAkAra vRtti' by Sri Mani Dravid Sastrinah

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:51:56 EDT 2019

Hari Om Bhaskar ji,

he has not elaborated. It is a very short video. I can share my tuppence
though ☺

(2) Yes. That is pratyagatma/kshetrajna who is the seer of that
sAkShAtkAra-vrittI. This is the entity which witnesses the absence of
ahamkAra in deep sleep.

(5) It is basically Neti-Neti. Atman is not a viShaya. Therefore,
AtmAkAra-vrittI will naturally not refer to *any* viShaya.

Regards.
Sudhanshu.

--
Joint Commissioner of Income-tax,