[Advaita-l] An Important Pointer to Mumukshus

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 5 09:14:57 EDT 2019

Dear  mumukshu  friends,

When  I  started  the  Vedanta  journey  my  Revered  Gurugave  me   a  very  important  instruction  at  the  verycommencement  of  the  journey .  It  was  as  follows:
"A  person, desirous of studying the teachings of a Sage
pertaining  to  one's  true  svarUpa,  must  and  should
 take  the  standpoint  of  the  Sage  at  the  time  of
  studying  the  teachings."
This  made  my  journey  a  very  comfortable  one.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy