[Advaita-l] Whether darkness is bhava - Vivarana Prameya Samgraha of Shri Vidyaranya

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sun May 5 00:35:10 EDT 2019

Hari Om Praveen ji,

Pl don't think of my question as any aropa on Bhagvan Vidyaranya though I
agree -- after your statement -- that it may prima facie have looked like
that.

In any case, my "switch" to pratyaksha is not for convenience sake. It is
to explain the untenability of interpretation of sarva-Aloka-abhAva as ~(A1
& A2... & An).

Regards,
Sudhanshu.

On Sun 5 May, 2019, 09:57 Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l, <