[Advaita-l] Rivalry over sitting on Bhagavan's lap

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu May 2 23:48:20 EDT 2019

Thank you Subbuji for sharing such a beautiful and sweet leelAs of Bhagavan !

My regret in life is that I couldn't see both Bhagavan & Kanchi Mahaperiyava when
they were present in their physical bodies.

Bhagavan's love knew no boundaries and shed His grace to all irrespective of
caste, creed, religion, animate & in-animate ....

Animals, creatures etc. that approached Bhagavan were great siddhAs
who used to come to have Bhagavan's darshan in disguise.

Namo Bhagavate Sriramanaya...

rgs,
sriram