[Advaita-l] SIDDHANTA KAUMADI

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:17:59 EDT 2019

Hari Om Bhaskar ji,

Yes. Indeed such 'confirmation' reduces all mention of Ganesha in diverse
literature as mere fictional symbolism. Nothing wrong with that per se
unless we are ready to accept all related perosnalities (like Vyasa) as
fictional and symbolic also. Here there will arise the problems.

Keeping the symbolism aside, what is your view regarding vyavaharik
satyatva of Ganesha, Shesha-Shayi Vishnu and also Ksheera Sagara. These are
some hard questions in my opinion. Much harder than the logics of advaita.

Regards.
Sudhanshu.