[Advaita-l] Two Advaitic verses with a profound combined purport

Sanju Nath sanjivendra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:01:06 EDT 2019

Dear श्री Venkatraghavanji,

प्रणाम,

Thank you for this very clear and comprehensive explanation of this famous
Advaitic sentence.

Helped me grasp the meaning a lot, cannot say “finally” because there’s
always more to understand from this ocean.

धन्यवाद:
संजीवेन्द्र नाथ

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:25 AM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <

Sanju Nath