[Advaita-l] What If Time Is an Illusion?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 08:11:54 EDT 2019

Namaste Sri Bhaskar Ji,

Reg  << Sri SSS in paramArtha chitAmaNi says recollection of sushupti by
waker only inference of the waking mind about sushupti >>

and

<<  Yes, interesting point and anubhavAtmaka fact as well >>,

Can you please give some reference (page no etc) as to Sri SSS. What
exactly is the inference part ?? You term this experience as both  ** inference
** as well as  ** anubhavAtmaka fact **.  How can it be both fact and
inerence ?? Experience of Ananda in sushupti has shruti pramANa.  Mandukya
vesre 5  << Anandabhuk >> for example.
Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>