[Advaita-l] On the need for the jivanmukta to "act"

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:29:44 EST 2019

Namaste Sri Bhaskar Ji,

We have discussed on several occasions what Realization means and what is
the state of a jnAni postRealization. Unfortunately our views do not
coincide.

Reg  << when there is acceptance there is astitvaM (existence / satyatvaM)
where is the question of sOpAdhika bhrAnti in realization ??  Kindly
elaborate.>>,

To repeat, in my understanding, world does not disappear from perception
for a jnAni. He perceives it, but understands it as bhrAnti, sOpAdhika
bhrAnti. Perception will last,   generally speaking, as long as upAdhi,
namely BMI,  lasts.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>