[Advaita-l] Fw: Gayatri question - How do you answer this question.?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:20:34 EST 2019

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Since you mention the question is from a  “ sincere seeker  “, it may not
be difficult to get the correct answer. Problems arise only with
questioners having only an academic interest in the answer. A sincere
seeker would be more concerned with achieving the desired result. Chanting
Gayatri  Mantra does not lead to any unique result which can be achieved
ONLY through such recitation and NOT through any other means.  There are
any number of slokas/mantras available for women which lead to achievement
of the same result as chanting Gayatri  results in. Since some reservation
is there for eligibility of women to recite Gayatri, it is best for sincere
seekers ( women ) to avoid such recitation and take recourse to other
available means.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 8:22 AM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <