[Advaita-l] Shiva, Vishnu and Devi - Sringeri

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:33:57 EST 2019

Reg  << During abhisheka in Sringeri the Shiva sphatika Linga, a salagrama
and
Srichakra (red object seen on the plate in the image below) are kept
together >>,

my information was that the red stone is Durga SAligrAma. But I was not
sure of its authenticity. That it is Srichakra—Is it from reliable source?
Just for my clarification and assurance.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 12:49 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <