[Advaita-l] What If Time Is an Illusion?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:13:59 EST 2019

Namaste.

I have not used the term  ** sushupti ** in my response.  The term  **
during sleep ** in the first sentence of my post cited by Sri Bhaskar Ji
refers to the recollection of the waker.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>