[Advaita-l] What If Time Is an Illusion?

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:09:11 EST 2019

Pranams  Sri Sadananda Ji,

I am not sure if you intended nil response. But still here is one.

Reg  << Hence when the mind is not there or folded, one can not have the
notion of time and space; even though the 'one' we are referring to is a
conscious entity>>,

There is recollection on waking of the type

<< I was very happy during sleep. I did not see anything >>.

Surely this must have been experienced during sleep. Otherwise recollection
is not possible. So mind is not folded and definitely active, including
triputi during this experience. But there is no notion of time or space.
Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 2:19 PM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <