[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 07:03:16 EDT 2019

Namaste.

Perhaps it may be useful to understand what the Shruti conveys by the term
**svaprakAsha**. This is something not accessible to logic. Afterall all
sAdhnAs only lead to remove the veiling of this. logic to some extent may
be applicable in this sphere only.

Just a suggestion. May help in resolving the issue.

Regards

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=c38b8036-11b2-4cda-8073-9f1b65c98183>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:56 PM Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <