[Advaita-l] No Parinama in Brahman says Shankara Bhagavatpada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 26 02:22:54 EDT 2019

One need not study 'n' no. of shastras, books ....take up any one and MEDITATE on that.  The meditation should be such that every meaning nay every letter nay every syllable should sink inside with commentary.

Such power is there in Dakshinamurti Stotra of Sankara Bhagavatpada and daily chanting of it would bring the grace of Adi Guru of Advaita Parampara Dakshinamurty and the essence of scriptures would be revealed by itself

praNAms Sri Sriram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

A sincere mumukshu like your goodself would reach the parama pada by having unconditional faith in one word/ sentence in shAstra and meditating on it.  But the people who lost themselves in shAstrAraNya would immediately get the doubt like :  how meditation can get us the mOksha without manana and resultant viveka ??  How can blindly accepting some statement and doing dhyAna on that can fetch us the mOksha / jnana that too when dhyAna is purusha taNtra which we can do it, don’t do it or do it in another way ( kartum, akartum anyataakartum shakyaM) and jnana is vastu taNtra jnana etc. ( sUtra bhAshya 1-1-4) ??  This is the problem of over dose of shAstra, bhAshya just we don’t want to settle ourselves that much easily 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar