[Advaita-l] Partlessness of Brahman and Maya

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 21 06:42:59 EDT 2019

 however I have not come across references within pUrva mImAmsa
or nyAya literature for the term nirguNa. The Atma, in both nyAya and
mImAmsa, is saguNa

Dear Sir,
 Although my queries are not related to this thread,
 In the earlier Discussion this point was raised "within pUrva mImAmsa
or nyAya literature". Can learned explain what is the difference between mimamsa & Nyaya? Whether can we reach nyaya without mimamsa? how can nyaya belongs to Atma?

I am keen to know could it be possible that Nyaya exists without subjective evidence. pl explain

regards
Kameswara