[Advaita-l] International YOGA - Day

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 20 23:29:22 EDT 2019

Dear Members,                          The Father of Yoga Sage Patanjali says that one can achieve deathless minds and ageless bodies by perfectly practising Yoga. The Scientific American Journal dubbed a well known yogic technique alternative nostril breathing  as Cardiac coherence breathing. Bala Brahmmachari Mahesh who turned as Maharshi Mahesh Yogi gave the Transdental Meditation techniques for the relaxation in Yoga.
          Yoga's Ultimate goal Iis Kavalya , a state of realisation  and which is not possible without anugraha from the 'Guru" who is competent in teaching the Yoga sutras.  It deals with Vibhuti Pada , supernatural powers, Kaivalya Pada the sate of blissfulness and gives the way to live the life outside the game of reductive materialistic scientific life.
I heard from my elders about one supernatural activity from Kanchi Paramacharya Swami Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswati exhibiting his siddhi on a rare compassionate occasion. It was happened to visit some Family in the southern india on one Occasion and by chance the head of the family was on the death bed who is going to leave his breath in hours. He asked his  family members to bring a full Banana Leaf from the Banana Plant. He stand on that leaf and shaken his body with vigour vibration there by a falling of the Vibhuti (Sacred dust white powder) which was applied to the person who was on the death bed and there by extending his life for few years.