[Advaita-l] Bellamkonda Ramaraya Kavindrulu - A VISHISHTAADVAITIN TURNED ADVAITIN

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 01:46:43 EDT 2019

pranam to all

i am working on Ramaraya Kavi Vedanta sangraha in this work he has
discussed the concept of superimposition (adhyasa), which divided into two
such as:  arthadhyasa again it is divided into two as phenomenal
(pratibhasika) and empirical (vyavaharika) again vyavaharika arthadhyasa
divided into two : karana adhasa annd karya adhyasa and jnanadhyasa. please
kindly explains it with example.

Thank you
Pranam to all

according to Ramaraya Kavi
Kalpana Behera

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 5:41 PM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <