[Advaita-l] A beautiful story is told about a great mystic, Nagarjuna

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 12 08:34:36 EDT 2019

You openly make the statement whereas I don't...:)) I think you forgot to mention about your favourite menu here (gobi manchuria & gudbud icecream ....isn't it ?

What is gudbud Icecream - never heard of that, forget the obout taste. Available in Bangalore?

praNAms Sri Sada prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, it is available.  If I remember right when I had come to your co-brothers (cousin ??) place  some decades back in South-end circle to collect your discourse cassettes I had that in the nearby ice-cream parlor, at that time it was there in my regular 'outside' menu 😊  When you come to Bengaluru next time kindly let me know I will come with full family pack.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar