[Advaita-l] Is the eternity and apaurusheyatva of Vedas a me

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 11 03:14:42 EDT 2019

Dear Sadanand Ji,               The formulation in terms of words and language of the discovered truth could be pourusheyam, while the knowledge embedded is apourusheyam.  Many may disagree with my last statement  A very good explanation  in deed but I fully agree the later statement.
It is true that Knowledge is embedded is known to be aporusheyam.It is not be told, but gained in the form of vidya. It is to be experienced in sabda, simply we call it in hindi:  'Mahasusa hona' (If you talk about how an experience or event feels, you are describing the emotions and sensations connected with it)
Objective scientists may proclaim that only those that he can quantify using his objective tools are real science and the rest is speculation or subjective. In spite of the fact that he cannot really analyze the subject using his objective tools.
This is not always true, Objective tool will help in some issues, but surely not in all where sabda has a big role can't be experienced by some one with eyes.
As you mentioned,  newtons laws may the example for communications. According to Newton's third law for ever action happens, there will be an equal & opposite reaction so that everything is balanced. It may be a planned activity due to some one who is performing action.

But Nature (The role of sabda comes here) has a beauty, there will be prakriti niyama which is beyond words, it happens automatically which is called 'Asamkalpita' , Just like a spark/jurk  in the sushumna channel. The best example can be a thunderbolt happens in flash of seconds with sabda.
The noble laureate Dr. Chandrashekar once wrote in Scientific American that 'all discoveries are made by intuition'. That is when a Scientist is contemplating on the subject (with the prepared mind), the truth gets revealed to him. An objective scientist proclaims that 'He made the discovery).

This concept is called action in 'Serendipity': When Newton has saw the apple comming down from the tree, made him to think about gravitation force.
Yes, Scientist makes discoveries through intuitions only by realizing truth in subtle mind. The best example told to me by all my professors for this can be, when the object (mass) was drowning in water , Archimedes rushes home naked crying "Eureka! Eureka!" i.e, "I have found it! I have discovered it
He did a simple experiment to know the contamination in gold to prove gold smith's fraud towards king:
Theking suspects his goldsmith of leaving out some measure of gold and replacingit with silver in a wreath dedicated to the gods. Archimedes accepts thechallenge and during a subsequent trip to the public baths, realizes that themore his body sinks into the water, the more water is displaced--making thedisplaced water an exact measure of his volume. Because gold weighs more than silver, he reasons that a crown mixedwith silver would have to be bulkier to reach the same weight as onecomposed only of gold; therefore itwould displace more water than its pure gold counterpart. Realizing he hashit upon a solution, the young Greek mathematician, physicist leaps out of thebath tub which made him running naked in the serendipity of his discovery.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara