[Advaita-l] Is the eternity and apaurusheyatva of Vedas a me

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jun 10 08:31:06 EDT 2019

Bhaskar ji,

But Sri Chittaranjan prabhuji thinks that it is not mere belief, veda-s can be established as apaurusheya by faultless logic too to even outsiders

Does he? I doubt.

praNAms Sri Sudhanshu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, you are right, he did not say that.  My apologies for misrepresenting him.  And he has confirmed that as well off the list by confirming as below :

// quote //
i had said (during the discussion on Apaurusheyatva of the Vedas) that our Siddhanta cannot be discussed effectively in the modern world without us first preparing the background for a meaningful discussion.  This is because the methods of discussion accepted in the modern world are very much different than the methods used by Indian logic or tarka, so we have to prepare the ground for a meaning dialogue between our tradition and the modern world.
//unquote//

But let us not trouble him any more as he said he has his own priorities and at this time does not want to indulge in any discussion and does not want to have any mails marked to him.  Let us leave it with that.  If at all anything we have our own view points let us share it.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar