[Advaita-l] Looking for Saiva acharya's works in english

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 03:43:37 EDT 2019

Sri Appyya Dikshitar, in his Chatur mata saara sangrahah, mentions:

आनन्दतीर्थमुनि-लक्ष्मणदेशिकेन्द्र-श्रीकण्ठयोगिपदवीरदवीयसीर्नः ।
आचार्यपादसरणिञ्च विविच्य बोद्धुं संगृह्यते मतचतुष्टयसारलेशम् ॥

He has shown in this work how all the other schools -
Dvaita, vishishtadvaita and the SrikanTha school are steps to attain
Advaita.

As elucidated by Polagam Rama Sastry, Dikshitar views the hierarchy thus:
While Dvaita is the most removed from Advaita and SrikanTha's
Shiva-vishistadvaita is the closest.

regards
subbu

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 12:37 PM Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <