[Advaita-l] Shankara's opinion about Sannyasa for a Kshatriya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 5 08:24:05 EDT 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna️

2. So basically you are saying vidvat-sanyasa is post-moksha-sanyasa. I am then with you that everyone is eligible for that. Whether that actually happens to them is dependent on their prarabdha.

  *   Yes we have to say all this because we are still seeing the inviduality of jnAni, his BMI,  prArabdha etc. even after mOksha.  BTW, mOksha has been defined as duHkha rahita niratishaya AnandAvasthA which can happen only in nirupAdhika sthiti.  ashareeraM vAva saNtaM na priyApriye sprushataH says chAndOgya.  And this ashareeratvaM is the svAbhAvika rUpa ( which is NOT after death or lOkAntara sthiti particularly clarifies bhAshyakAra)  of the jnAni clarifies shankara in samanvayAdhikaraNa bhAshya.  Under these circumstances if we still attribute rAga-dvesha, upAdhi parichinna rUpa to the jnAni not from the ajnAni’s vyAvahArik point of view but as the real status of the jnAni in post mOksha period then no doubt we are travelling too far and too fast from the Upanishad dictum i.e. brahmaveda brahmaiva bhavati.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar