[Advaita-l] ParimANa of antah-karaNa

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:44:28 EDT 2019

Hari Om Bhaskar ji,

The doubt got resolved. My point was regarding the size of antah-karaNa as
to whether it is aNu-parimANa or madhyam-parimANa. If it is aNu-parimANa as
held in 2.3.19-33, then it's vritti is not possible. I asked this to
Smartha Rahul ji also. He quoted 2.4.7 where Acharya explained that
impugned anutva is not like that of paramANu. अणुत्वं चैषां
सौक्ष्म्यपरिच्छेदौ, न परमाणुतुल्यत्वम्

And hence in advaita-siddhAnta, antah-karaNa is held to be of
madhyam-parimANa.