[Advaita-l] " Viveka Deepini " - Book release function at Delhi

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 7 23:21:37 EDT 2019

Dear Sir,
               It seems the Book Viveka Deepini is now available on Vedanta Bharathi website.

Those people who are interested can download the pdf copy of the Book.
It was an wonderful book and containing the essence of Collection from the Prashnaottara Ratna Malika of Shri Adi Shankara Bhagavatpada..

Here is the Link:        http://www.vedantabharati.org/publications.html

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu

Kameswara