[Advaita-l] Books to lord Shiva

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:21:50 EST 2019

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Hari OM!

Sadar Pranam,

Thank you very much. I am indebted to you. I will search for English
translations.

May I humbly suggest that you use your full first name and perhaps also
your last name in correspondence and otherwise.

It is the name of God and the patrons of this list and those others you
interact with will inadverently take/read the name of God when they read
your many posts.

I am indebted to you and to all the patrons of this list. Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta
OM