[Advaita-l] What are different types of Adhyasa-s?

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:04:28 EST 2019

Pranam to all.
Fortunately, I am working my PhD research work on Vedanta Sangraha of
Ramaraya Kavi, regarding types of adhyasa for further clarification that
book in details explains the method of adhyarupa and
apavada (superimposition-and negation Profs. R.B Sir used in this book (Tr)
as denial) in chapter 4 fully and 5 including the mahavakya neti neti.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 12:37 AM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <