[Advaita-l] Books to lord Shiva

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:33:15 EST 2019

Om
Om Namah Sivanandaya

Sadar Pranam,

By the grace of God this list has been kind to me.

Thank you!

I am looking for good books on lord Shiva and his worship, in English.

I have the following books by the grace of God:

Lord Shiva and his worship by H.H. Sri Swami Sivananda.

A book on Sri Shiv Saharanama as recommended on this list.

Daily Invocations, by H.H. Sri Sri Swami Krishnanda

Rudram published by the Sri Rama Krishna mission

Sri Shiv Puran as recommended by this list.

Please provide me with any books in English that you recommend.

I am also interested in an unabridged edition of Sri Valmiki Ramayan
(English )

Thanking you in advance.

I am very gratefully yours,

Om