[Advaita-l] What are different types of Adhyasa-s?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 20:25:07 EST 2019

PraNAms to everybody.

We just completed the second Chapter of Vedanta Sangraha of Shree Ramaraya Kavi. The third chapter starts with adhyaasa.

As a scientist, he first starts classification of types of adhyaasa.

artha adhyaasa and jnaana adhyaasa.

with further classifications as Kaaryaadhyaasa and kaaraNaadhyaasa.

There are some other classifications as

Swaruupa adhyaasa and samsarga adhyaasa

Dharma adhyaasa and dharmi adhyaasa.

sOpaadika adhyaasa and nirupaadika adhyaasa

some are relatable to khyaati vaadas.

Without getting confused with these names, what are different types adhyaasas and how one can explain these in simple and understandable language?

Hari Om!

Sadananda
PraNAms to everybody.
We just completed the second Chapter of Vedanta Sangraha of Shree Ramaraya Kavi. The third chapter starts with adhyaasa. As a scientist, he first starts classification of types of adhyaasa. artha adhyaasa and jnaana adhyaasa.with further classifications as Kaaryaadhyaasa and kaaraNaadhyaasa.There are some other classifications as Swaruupa adhyaasa and samsarga adhyaasaDharma adhyaasa and dharmi adhyaasa.sOpaadika adhyaasa and nirupaadika adhyaasasome are relatable to khyaati vaadas.Without getting confused with these names, what are different adhyaasas and how one can explain these in simple and understandable language?
Hari Om!Sadananda