[Advaita-l] A point to ponder

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:30:22 EST 2019

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 12:44 PM kuntimaddi sadananda <
kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds
> Discuss People".
>
> Yes, Subbuji, and the converse is also true - makes it as Swarupa
> LakshaNam!

Thank you Sada ji, when we start from the third line of the statement, we
see an evolutionary pattern: deity > events connected with the deity > the
Tattva of the deity.

In the Upanishads we come across the aspirant seeking the Tattvam and being
taught that alone and not any person/deity.