[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} श्रुतिराम गुरुकुलम् - By Dr.Rangan ji

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:24:17 EST 2019

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 8:57 PM Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <

> Namaste
>
> If there is no Brahmin girl available a Brahmin can marry a Lingayat girl
> of good character and a vegetarian. This opinion some say is by Swamijis to
> save Brahmin Kula.

Even I heard about this and also am aware of some marriages on these lines.
A purohit from Mangaluru surroundings village told me that some 15
marriages of his relative boys took place on this basis and they were a
failure. He did not elaborate, though.

regards
vs