[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} श्रुतिराम गुरुकुलम् - By Dr.Rangan ji

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:33:13 EST 2019

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 11:36 AM V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

This is the address of the Gurukulam:
Shrutiram Gurukulam WEBOLIM

School in Bukkasagara, Karnataka
Address
<https://www.google.com/search?q=shrutiram+gurukulam+webolim+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LVT9c3NEw2MS9MTs-r0pLNTrbSz8lPTizJzM-DM6wSU1KKUouLASAfZdgwAAAA&ludocid=10104347726257870583&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1iYaJsojgAhUq54MKHSnQAxwQ6BMwFnoECAYQAw>
: 472 SE, Koppa Gate Nisarga Road, Nisarga Layout, Bukkasagara, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560083
Phone
<https://www.google.com/search?q=shrutiram+gurukulam+webolim+phone&ludocid=10104347726257870583&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj1iYaJsojgAhUq54MKHSnQAxwQ6BMwGHoECAwQAg>
: 094434 14053

I wrote on the FB page:

I saw a video about the Gurukulama and am impressed by the activities
there. I would recommend Gruhasthas living in India and abroad wanting to
perpetuate our Dharma and the Dharmic way of life to put their boys in this
Gurukulam. We should never have the doubt concerning the future of our boys
if they are admitted to the Gurukulam. Let's remember that the boys coming
out of a full course of study at the Gurukulam will in no way be inferior
to doctors, engineers and accountants and other professionals.

regards
subrahmanian.v