[Advaita-l] Vichara Sagara in Kannada in 3 volumes Ajjampura Karnataka

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:04:37 EST 2019

You can try in Vedanta Book House, near Uma Talkies, Bull Temple Road. Ph
No 26507590. Not sure if they have them atleast now. I had tried several
years back, but could not get either here or anywhere else  in Bangalore.

I wrote to their office at Ajjampura and could get the first two volumes by
post. Third volume was out of stock. I have not tried since to get the
third volume. Their address is as follows.

Sri Swamy Shankarananda Vishvastha Samiti (Regd), Sri Shivanandashrama,
Ajjampura, Karnataka, 574547.

You may like to try with them. If you do get the third volume, please do
let me know.

Regards