[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Looking for this publication on Pre Sankara Advaita

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:20:57 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Looking for this publication on Pre
Sankara Advaita
To: <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namaste,

There is another book which deals with Pre-Sankara Advaita in detail, in 13
chapters and more than 400 pages - Sri Sankarat Prag Advaita Vada by
Muralidhara Pandey.
https://archive.org/details/ShankaraPragAdvaitaVadaMuralidharaPandey

regards
shankara

On Thursday, 10 January, 2019, 11:35:52 PM IST, Venkatraghavan S <