[Advaita-l] Is Brahman understood as vyakti by Dvaitins?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 20:43:29 EST 2019

Srinathji - PraNAms
Enjoyed reading your post,  presenting Dwaitin perspective. There are bheda vakyaas as well as abheda vaakyas in the shruti -
Different Acharyas have provided importance either to the first or to the second, and developed self-consistent doctrinal systems.
Let us bow down to their wisdom.
Hari Om!Sadananda