[Advaita-l] MOKSHA or MUKTI - Does Jnaani has Raga-Dweshas?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 08:45:34 EST 2019

Chandramouliji - I should have used the word -apparently contradictory.
Hari OmSadananda

   On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 6:50:36 PM GMT+5:30, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

A quick initial response.

Reg  << Krishna makes two statements which are contradictory.
mastaani sarva bhuutani ... and in the very next sloka He says - na cha
mastaani bhuutani. Both statements are correct if we understand the
corresponding reference states >>,

They are not contradictory statements. All it means is that the two should
be taken together to get a proper understanding of what is stated.
Conclusions should not be drawn takeing them singly and independantly.

Regards

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:25 PM kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <