[Advaita-l] A selection from The Moksha KANDa of Bhatta Lakshmidhara

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 5 01:49:45 EST 2019

 Dear Sri Venkata Sriram,
Kindly refer to mantras 7-1-2 and 7-1-3 of Chandogya Upanishad where Narada declares that he is a mantravit only
and not an Atmavit.
I think this Narada of Chandogya Upanishad and
Narada of the puranas are different persons.
What statement has been made by me is an
extract from these mantras.
It may please be noted that whatever has been
stated by me in the postings of mine so far
they have the support and pramana of Upanishads and
Sri Shankara's commentaries only .
With respectful pranams,Sreenivasa Murthy