[Advaita-l] app for learning veda and shloka

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Feb 5 00:37:45 EST 2019

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Is there any app available wherein we can learn veda-s / shloka-s like in Geeta, Vishnu & lalita sahasra naama, nitya stOtra on various deities etc.  in the gurukula style. Each and every words pronunciation, intonations, meaning and cross checking the same by learned pundits when learner send his learnings.  This is one of my cousin's query.  He is a software engineer and interested to develop this type of app. If it is not available.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar