[Advaita-l] Manas Bharadwaaj Subramanian - Certain Questions

Manas Bharadwaaj msb357du at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 21:15:03 EST 2019

Namaste,

Does anyone know Shri Paramananda Bharati Swami of Sringeri and his
background? Did he receive his Sanyasa Ashrama from HH Bharathi Theertha
Mahaswami as so many newspaper claims?

Does anyone happen to know where Umesh Appa (R.M. Umesh) and G
Ramasubramanian Mama is now?

Does anyone happen to know about BG Sreelakshmi Mataji?

Also does anyone happen to have a PDF of Sense Perception in Science and
Sastras and God, Rebirth and Vedas as PDF?

Lastly we know nothing more about our Acharyals. It's only years after
their videhamukti, as per their sankalpa we get to know of there life and
tapas to learn how to conduct ourselves. Our Acharyal has told about how
Shri Vidusekhara Bharathi Mahaswami is like Shri Chandrasekhara Bharathi
Mahaswami. Has anyone seen and had personal experience that can shed light
for us to learn on how Jagadguru Vidushekhara Bharati Mahaswami is like
Jagadguru Chandrasekhara Bharathi Mahaswami?

Narayana!

Manas Bharadwaaj