[Advaita-l] Agamas and Advaita

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:07:57 EST 2019

Namaste Subbu ji
Is the brahmasamhitA referenced by Ved. Br. Sri D.Subbaramayya in the image
pages, from the eponymous text which is *the* canonical text for the Hare
Krishna-s (gauDIya vaiShNava)? It is said that Sri Chaitanya went virtually
incognito on a three year tour of Southern India during which he came
across the Brahma samhitA (possibly at some city on the banks of the
Godavari in Andhra desha.) He found his preferred doctrine of
acintya-bhedAbheda laid out inbtgat text and adopted it's tenets.

If it is indeed the same brahmasamhitA, it's incredible that such starkly
advaitic verses are indeed there in that text which is dear to ISKCONites
and others..

Om
Raghav

On Tue, 17 Dec, 2019, 9:17 AM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <