[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Material on Ramaraya Kavi

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 01:36:05 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'shankara' via भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत् <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Material on Ramaraya Kavi
To: <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

Namaste,

Some of the works of Ramarayakavi have been published by Chinmaya
International Foundation.
https://www.chinfo.org/index.php/shop-now/sanskrit/vedantamuktavali-1-detail
https://www.chinfo.org/index.php/shop-now/english/vedanta-sangraha-detail
https://www.chinfo.org/index.php/shop-now/english/vivarnadivishnusahasranama-of-ramarayakavindra-detail

There is also Ph.D. thesis on his life and works at Shodhganga website.
https://sg.inflibnet.ac.in/handle/10603/164845

Srikrishnalilatarangini of Ramarayakavi edited by P.G. Lalye contains an
introduction on the life and works of the poet.
https://www.worldcat.org/title/srikrsnalilatarangini/oclc/13695493&referer=brief_results

I guess you would have already seen the Sanskrit works of Ramarayakavi
available at archive.org.

regards
shankara

On Wednesday, 4 December, 2019, 1:56:44 am IST, Niranjan Saha <