[Advaita-l] 1008 names of Lord Shiva

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:38:50 EDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:44 PM Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <

> OM
> OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA
>
> Revered Patrons,
>
> Sadar Pranam,
> Charan Sparsh,
>
> This list and it's patrons continue to do what is for my best benefit. I
> have no comparable "thank you" to offer. I am beholden to you all.
>
> Please suggest a website or blog, etc. Which has the 1008 names of Lord
> Shiva (sanskrit).
>
> I am knowledgeable somewhat about Hindi script so I use that knowledge to
> chant.

This is from Mahabharata, rendered in English script:

https://shaivam.org/scripture/English-Script/117/shiva-sahasra-naamaavali

There is a note on the above here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Sahasranama

Here you can read in Devanagari (Hindi) script:

https://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_shiva/shiva-1000.html?lang=sa

On the above page you can choose whichever script you are comfo with.

regards
subbu