[Advaita-l] कृष्णजन्माष्टमीपर्वणः शुभाशयाः

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Aug 22 09:34:43 EDT 2019

Namaste,

Whether Jagat is mithyA, sat, asat, anirvachanIya ; so long as we are
are doing upAsana, we need to accept our upAsya-devata as
'satya' only.

The words of shrI madhusudana saraswati :

वंशीविभूषितकरान्नवनीरदाभात्पीताम्बरादरुणबिम्बफलाधरोष्ठात्।
पूर्णेन्दुसुन्दरमुखादरविन्दनेत्रात् कृष्णात्परं किमपि तत्त्वमहं न जाने।।

Wishing you all Happy Krishna Ashtami...

Have lots of fun, eat poha and butter sumptuously ....Krishna is the God of
fun, frolic and take everything easy and carefree cute lad :))

rgs,
sriram