[Advaita-l] Are there any good recordings / audios of viveka Chudamani ? to listen and recite along

Subu mail_to_subu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 12:35:49 EDT 2019

Respected list member

Namaste

I am eager to learn Viveka ChudAmaNi

I have a book, but leaning all by myself is a little tough for me

IF there are good audios (or videos) on the net I can listen,
simultaneously read from my book, recite along and learn

As far as I know viveka chudamani is recited without swara so reading
from my book and also reciting with audio may be possible

any help / pointers to either free or paid online sources would be very
much welcome

thanks in advance

best regards

Subu