[Advaita-l] SRINGERI YATRA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 9 18:40:57 EDT 2019

PRADOSHA KALA SHAKTHI GANAPATHI ABHISHEGAM DATES @ 6PM at the Ganesh temple back side of Sarada ambal temple, SRINGERI
SEPTEMBER 11, 26, OCT 11, 25, NOVEMBER 9TH
MAHA PRADOSHA ABHISHEGAM / PUJA ON 24TH NOVEMBER.
THIS IS DONE BY A GROUP OF 40-50 VEDIC STUDNET WHO ARE AT THE AGE <20 YRS, who are learning vedas at sringeri python, do the Rudra, namaka, chamaka, srisukta, purushasukta, Ganapathi adharvana seesrhsa parayana at a stretch with a single melodious voice of renounce frequency, and whole place inside the temple resounds with that voice. one can make use of this great opportunity with out ayn tkt also.
I witnessed this puja for 1.5 hrs, it was really resonating to listen the excellent vedic chanting from the youngsters who are just going to start their carrier. Offcouse, i missed to record that as it was denied by the temple authorities.
Lord Ganesha walks down / passes through that powerful vedic chantings in his quartet through out the puja & one can feel that easily with bliss automatically comes from eyes in the form of tears if you join them with your skills, & although it takes some time to me to catch the frequency and cope up the high resonating frequency of that young vedic students of stringer peetham.
My humble prostations to the lotus feet of Jagadguru shankaracharya of sringeri peetham to nurturing the young boys in the sanataa advaita vedica marga in a very systamatic way. I also learnt this is done to the young vatuka's at free of cost and who can spend their valuable time of at least 5yrs at their veda pathasala. They are provided with free food / free accommodation to the needy.