[Advaita-l] Teaching of Nirguna is possible only through the medium of saguna

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 06:08:29 EDT 2019

In continuation of the earlier post, it can be seen that the objection of
the non-advaitin is not valid.  Even though there is svarupa aikya jnanam
for the Jnani, the jnana in him and the seeking (jijnaasaa) in the
aspirant, are present in two different loci that are two different
antahkaranams. Since the teaching and the receiving the teaching and its
success are all concerning only the manas, there will be no defect that the
objector is making out.

regards
subbu