[Advaita-l] jnAnAbhAva (was HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti)

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 4 09:02:20 EDT 2019

 Dear Sri Venkataraghavan,
You have written : "It is a beginningless bhAvarUpa AvaraNa located in consciousness, like a cloth covering the pot."As I was reading the above a couple of questions / doubts arose . I request you kindly to help me in understanding the above statement of yours.
(1) The beginningless bhavarupa Avarana, is it covering consciousness like a cloth covering pot ?(2) Does the beginningless bhavarupa Avarana is inside the consciousness like the cloth in the pot?(3) I am a conscious being possessing consciousness. So far I have not been to perceive the beginningless bhavarupa Avarana covering my consciousness. Will you kindly help me to cognize that beginningless bhavarupa Avarana which is covering my consciousness or which is within my conscioueness.(4) If i am not inquisitive too much can you share with me how you have personally come to know the existence of beginningless bhavarupa Avarana?

I will be very grateful to you for the kind help you are going to render to me.With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy