[Advaita-l] SRINGERI YATRA

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 3 23:17:38 EDT 2019

Dear Members,                              It was again the opportunity of the Lotus Feet & indeed my mother's Grace that I could able to go to my first ever maiden visit to Sringeri  and spend couple of days there at the Lotus feet. I could able to ask many queries to the Lotus Feet and get it clarified from the Shankaracharya & which I will be giving the details of the changes in yagnopavita dharana, procedures in my subsequent mails.
My Sincere thanks to Sh. V. Subrahamanyam Ji for his excellent guidance and help in accommodation there towards my holy tip. Although, I thought to meet you sir, but due to my tight schedule , I couldn't able to meet you.
I could able to perform the 'GURU PADUKA PUJA' , Vandana & Bhiksha to the Pontiff H.H. Sir Bharathi Teertha Swamiji, Sringeri shankara charya, Sringeri Sarada peetham, Sringeri with the divine grace from my sriguru.
My objective to give all these details with you is not for an advertizement sake, If any one interested in knowing the details, & stay arrangements for Sringeri visit, they can mail me personally so that I can give all the details & phone numbers.
During the Chaturmasya Vrata Deiskha kala time , On a acuspicous junciton of     Ekdadasi/Dwadasi, i could able to touch the lotus feet for his divine blessings & performed the Sahasara Modaka Homa at the Lotus feet Yaga Sala on a Trayodasi tidhi. Wow, What an eternal oportunity given by the lotus feet to me to do Purnahuti & Ganesa Sahasranama Archana in the presence of eight(8) Brahmins and spent most valubale time at the Sarada Peetham.
I Witnessed the Swamiji's performed Chandra Moulieswara Puja for both the days from 8PM to 10PM.
 I collected also few books  i. e VIVEKA CHUDAMANI.
Once again my sincere thanks to Subrahamanian garu for my smooth stay there which I reincorporate with gratitude.
Sri GURU PADARAVINDARPANA MastuKameswarananda Nadha